Friday, August 29, 2014

✐ Living with a chronic "Severe Depression"

I'm extremely self destructive at the moment. What to say, but I think there should be legal clinics for assisted suicide, I mean you're allowed to change gender in some western counties, so why aren't there clinics for assisted suicide...??! They could be set up similar to gender change, but with an age limit, 55+, and then after 1 year in psychotherapy. After that time, if you still want to end you're life,there should be a clinic for us that want's to end our lifes in a "proper" way. I mean how fun is it to find a loved one or a realtive, that hanged him/her self, or threw themselves in front of a train, etc, etc.

Update January 2 - 2015
I took a quiz, my score was 71.
"Based upon your responses to this depression quiz, you appear to be suffering from a severe depression. People who have answered similarly to you typically qualify for a diagnosis of major depression and have sought professional treatment for this disorder."
Source: http://psychcentral.com/depquiz.htm
I'm not surprised, I have had several episodes of depression since I was 14 years old. I don't have episodes of depression anymore, I'm depressed all the time now and it gets worse for every year.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know who you are but I've noticed that around the fall equinox is an extremely difficult time for those who are more in tune with the universe and are helped by binaural beats, and isochoric tones (two weeks before, and a few weeks after in particular) bless you, whether you decide to pass or especially if you decide to stay, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspired by your troubles, I wrote a post, I hope this helps, I'm sure you're beautiful like everybody else ;) http://gnoostic.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/help-this-might-if-youre-really-struggling-i-beg-you-try-these/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you "guys", I am still hanging in here, obviously :-)
    I'm in the process of quitting my medicines, they aren't helping. I'm tapering off slowly, so it will take awhile. I'm training my brain, that medecine/drugs may not be the solution for "everything".

    ReplyDelete