Monday, February 21, 2011

✐ ~ REST IN PEACE ~

~ R.I.P my beloved bird ~
This morning I found my male cockatiel dead at the bottom of the cage. Born 1997 - Dead 2011, Ferbruary 8, the day after my RL birthday, it was really a chock for me to find him laying there lifeless, dead.
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
 
Now almost 4 weeks later the 'memory images' still haunts me, I still have my female cockatiel, I give her all the attention she wants, I mean her partner of 15 years is gone, she wants to be me with all the time now, her little feet almost glued on to my shoulder, so she's fine. I envy her, she doesn't have the brain capabilty to save 'memory images', she lives here and now, I wish I could do that too. Where is the Delete button to the "Bad Memory Folder" in my brain?!

R.I.P
---

No comments:

Post a Comment