Wednesday, February 23, 2011

✐ MY QUEEN - MY MISTRESS

Everytime you call I come running to you to see what you want. In the mornings you call on me to uncover the cage, then you want fresh seeds and water in your bowls, and I serve you. After your meal you demand that I come again, now you want to sit on my shoulder, sitting there polishing your feathers or just resting, a squeek from you, means you want me to scratch your head and I obey. Then you refuse to leave my shoulder, even if I have to go to the bathroom, your little feet are like glued onto my shoulder. Later on, in the afternoon, it starts with a squeek, if I don't pay attention, you start screaming, then I know you demand that I put you back into the cage and cover it, cause now you want to have your privacy, and I obey, I do everything for you, my beloved "bird queen/mistress". <3
---

No comments:

Post a Comment