Thursday, January 3, 2013

✐ The 10th Day...

So it's still "Christmas" in Sweden, only 4 days more to go. My toothache is still bothering me, not as bad as last week, didn't take any painkillers yesterday. But I feel Ihave an infection in my mouth and jawbone, the taste in my mouth is awful, can just imagine how bad the smell must be. And lucky me, getting a toothache during the 2 week Swedish "Christmas Celebration", when everything is closed. I have been able to cope with the pain, with 'over the counter painkillers', I really didn't want to go to the Dental Emergency Clinic and wait for, who knows, how many hours. 

The other problem is the cost, in Sweden they separate the mouth and teeth from the rest of the body, we have a public health inscurance, but it does NOT cover any dental problems!!! I guess the Swedish authorities doesn't know that the mouth and the rest of the body share the same bloodstream. In worst case you have to wait for the infection to spread to other parts of your body, then you can go to a hospital and have it taken care of unless the infection have spread to your heart and you suffer from a heart attack and die. Hm...guess that will be cheaper for the government. 

I just had to get that off my chest, what I really wanted to write about is that I have rearranged this blog and added a page "Isochronic Tones". That page is empty atm, but soon I'll write something. There are 2 pages where I have added (SL) to the title, it means it's Second Life related. 

Well that's all for now, have a "Happy Epiphany Day" *evil grin*

UPDATE (01-11-12)
The page "Isochronic Tones" have been updated.

UPDATE (03-13-13)
I've created a new blog for Second Life, the posts are still in this blog, but I have linked them to the Second Life Blog.If I ever get active in SL again ( which I doubt) I'll be writing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment