Wednesday, March 6, 2013

✐ Toothache

So I've mentioned that I suffer from tootache in previous posts, but it seems to come and go. Around Christmas it was really bad, then it was managable for awhile until a few days ago. Now I have this excruciating pain again... (I'm in horrible pain atm, difficult to write) I feel the pain from the top of my head down to my shoulders on the right side of my body, my eye, ear, jaw, neck, etc. I can't afford to go to the dentist, I only have acess to "over the counter painkillers", which doesn't help much when the pain is this bad.

So from today I'm going to test Brainwave Entrainment, Isochronic Tones. I have one video uploaded on YouTube Dental foci, Dental infection, Toothache. This is an experiment I do, to find out if Brainwave Entrainment and in particulat the videos I'm uploading actually have any  effect, if it works. I will listen for 15 minutes every day for a month. Starting now!

I get back to you about this matter on April 6.

UPDATE! (03-13-13)
I have listened every day, 15 minutes, for 8 days now. Too early to say if it works or not.

UPDATE (03-21-13)
I'm still listening every day for 15 minutes. The excruciating pain is gone, no painkillers for a week. But... I'm also very careful with what I choose to eat, only one meal a day, where I have to chew. Then I drink 'nutrition drinks' with protein for the other 2 meals and lot's of water, 2-3 liters/day.

Update, April 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment